Your Guide to a Successful Fundraiser
Before Your Fundraiser Begins
- Sign our agreement
- Order your free seller packets, discounted display kits and promotional materials
- Design your marketing plan
- Talk to your account representative about creative ways to get the word out about your fundraiser
- Get special and custom promotional materials from your account rep and on our website in our Promotion Zone.
- We offer customizable parent letters for both school fundraisers and group fundraisers. We can also print your letters for you.
- Design your display with your supplies - use our sample displays and tips from professional merchandisers to help!
Start Your Fundraiser
- School fundraisers - hang posters and have a kick-off assembly!
Distribute cover letters and seller packets to each student/seller
Remind everyone to bring home their fundraiser packets!
Send reminder emails to the parents to get the word out about your fundraiser
Out-of-state friends and family may place orders on our online store.
- Make it fun with prize giveaways and samples to kickoff your fundraiser
- Give each teacher a bag - they can use it to collect the students' orders each day and when the fundraiser ends, they can keep the bag as a thank-you for their participation and support
- They will need to provide your fundraiser ID# to give a portion of their purchase to your organization.
- Shipping is additional and items will be delivered directly to their home
- Payment is made with a credit card online
After your Fundraiser Ends
- Order Entry - orders can be entered by the chair, parents, or we'll do it for you.
- Payment - you'll be emailed your invoice and can pay using check, credit card or e-payment.
- Shipping - orders will be sorted, packed and individually labeled by seller.
- Celebrate your success - email the parents with the results and a big thank you!