Your Guide to a Successful Fundraiser
Return to School Fundraisers
| Team Fundraisers
Before Your Fundraiser Begins
- Sign our electronic fundraiser agreement
- Order your free seller packets, discounted samples and promotional materials
Design your marketing plan
- Discounted samples are available at 75% off catalog prices (up to a $50 discount)
- If you surpass the $50 discount, you can order additional samples at the regular wholesale price
- Talk to your account representative about creative ways to get the word out about your fundraiser
- Get special and custom promotional materials from your account rep and on our website.
- Edit and print letters and fliers to send home with the fundraiser seller packets. We offer customizable letters for both school fundraisers and group fundraisers - we can also create your letters for you! Just ask about our fundraising programs!
- Design your display with your samples, posters and decorations - use our sample displays and tips from professional merchandisers to help!
Start Your Fundraiser
- Distribute school fundraiser seller packets to each seller
- Remind sellers to bring home their packets!
Send reminder emails to the parents to get the word out about your fundraiser
- If possible, try to get your sellers to get the word out to their classmates and see if they can hand out fliers in their classroom.
Out-of-state friends and family may place orders on the Mixed Bag Designs website
- Emails should be sent on the first day of the fundraiser, halfway through the fundraiser and two
days before the end of the fundraiser
- We have customized emails that you can forward to your parents to promote your fundraiser.
- They will need to provide your fundraiser ID# to give a portion of their purchase to your organization.
- Shipping is additional and items will be delivered directly to their home
- Payment is made with a credit card online
After your Fundraiser Ends
- Enter your orders
- Orders can be entered by the chair or by the parents - our team will guide you through the process! We can also enter your orders for you - just ask your fundraiser consultant about how our fundraising program options work!
- Your invoice will be sent via email within three days of closing the fundraiser
- Payment may be made after receipt of invoice by mailing a check or with a credit card online
Celebrate your success!
- Shipping is free on your main school fundraiser order and additional orders over $100
- Orders will be sorted, packed and individually labeled by participant
- Email the parents with the results and a big thank you
Profit Details for Catalog Fundraisers
- We offer a variety of profit programs to meet your fundraiser needs. Our fundraising profit programs start at 50% profit back on every order. Get started now by filling out a form to receive more information on our fundraisers!